Such cute pictures! I can't believe how much they've grown just over the summer! So fun! I love your residency count-down ticker, the end is near for you guys! So crazy! It goes fast, doesn't it? Will Justin start interviewing this year? Exciting!
How did I not know about your blog until today! I love seeing your kids and I cannot believe that you have four of them. Four! I remember when it was just Jackson eating an apple and throwing it around all day (remember that?) I hope you are doing well. Chad and I think about you and talk about you often.
Hey! Remember me? Your kids are getting so big! Your boys look just like your husband! I'm glad I found your blog, I've been wondering about you guys. Hope all is well. You'll have to tell me your secrets on having 4; I just had my 4th. Trisha Conlin
13 comments:
they are pretty dang cute....They must take after their aunt or something!!
so cute....would love to see you!
I must agree, they are certainly adorable!
I'm glad I have your blog address; I love seeing/reading about the Adens.
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how much they've grown just over the summer! So fun! I love your residency count-down ticker, the end is near for you guys! So crazy! It goes fast, doesn't it? Will Justin start interviewing this year? Exciting!
Stinkin' cute family! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my friends have kids... I swear I'm still only 16.
Super cute Janis! Your kids are absolutely adorable! Love ya.
Seriously! Those pictures are soooo cute! The colors you picked look great. I love Dawson's smile on the big one!
P.S. I think Mike might want to post a countdown to the end of residency right now, but I think we'll wait til the end is a little more in sight. (:
Oh my, they are awfully cute. Better question: how did you get them all to sit still? love ya!
How did I not know about your blog until today! I love seeing your kids and I cannot believe that you have four of them. Four! I remember when it was just Jackson eating an apple and throwing it around all day (remember that?) I hope you are doing well. Chad and I think about you and talk about you often.
Yeah! I found your blog. Your kids are adorable. It was so fun to see you.
After seeing Mary Beths tribute to Janis Fanis...I had to do one of my own....We love you Fanis!
Hey I found your blog!
Hey! Remember me? Your kids are getting so big! Your boys look just like your husband! I'm glad I found your blog, I've been wondering about you guys. Hope all is well. You'll have to tell me your secrets on having 4; I just had my 4th.
Trisha Conlin
Post a Comment