Family Pictures 2009, Charlottesville VA

Monday, May 25, 2009

2 posts in one day!?

We had Jackson's birthday party. It was a Harry Potter Party. We had a sorting hat, every-flavor jelly beans, and we played Quiditch. I put a few pictures of the party and a few from the Great Wolf Lodge and a couple from Zach's singing show.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun party idea! I love your family pictures too! They all turned out so cute! What a beautiful family full of happy smiles!

Dan said...

those are great photos! There is nothing like having a good family photo session.

The Zoo Keeper said...

LOVE The pictures!!! Miss you all so much!!

Shawna B. said...

YOu always throw the BEST parties, Janis! I'm sure it was a huge hit! Happy (late) birthday, Jackson! We miss you!!!

The family pictures are absolutely stunning! You all look fantastic! What a treasure they will be forever.

It was so wonderful seeing you while I was back in Virginia. Janis, I just love you and cannot thank you enough for all your help. You are the best! Please move back to Utah. :)

It can't come soon enough!