Family Pictures 2009, Charlottesville VA

Sunday, August 16, 2009

got the scooter back


So, back in March my scooter was stolen for the second time. I had no plans to replace it this time. I just gave up the scooter dream. Well, a couple weeks ago Janis was driving and saw what looked like my scooter. She just happened to be next to a police woman who was nice enough to stop the guy and check. Sure enough it was my old scooter. The bad-guys had beaten it up pretty bad so I've spent some time getting it road-ready again. The kids were pretty excited. they want to help re-paint it. I think it might actually look better now than before. Now its kind of a Mad Max/Transformer combo.

4 comments:

The Zoo Keeper said...

wow..that does look cool and such a great story too!!

Dan said...

That is too wild. We once had our canoe stolen out of our yard. Then later the guy brought it back. Saying he just wanted to take his kids out in it.

Jodi said...

Unreal. I'll have to let Robby know. Glad it's looking up.
Jodi

Christine Archibald said...

That is the beauty of living in a small town! Glad you got it back. What happened to the guy driving it?

It can't come soon enough!