And I'd like you to know that the anesthesiology group here in Olympia, WA is looking for a doc... Just a suggestion. I lobbied hard to get Mr. Clay to move here, but NOOOOOOOOOO, he decided to head to more familiar territory! Chicken!
Janis!! I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute. I'm going to add you to our blog now! Love you and miss you tons. Your kids are super cute. Love, Bonnie
6 comments:
Wow! He's sure gotten big fast. What a cute little guy.
He is so cute!! I love the hair! He does look so kissable!
Baby, your family is just too cute for words!
And I'd like you to know that the anesthesiology group here in Olympia, WA is looking for a doc... Just a suggestion. I lobbied hard to get Mr. Clay to move here, but NOOOOOOOOOO, he decided to head to more familiar territory! Chicken!
Janis!! I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute. I'm going to add you to our blog now! Love you and miss you tons. Your kids are super cute. Love, Bonnie
Janet!! Long time no see! Your family is cute as ever. It was so fun to read up on how y'all have been doing! I sure miss ya!
Janis- you have an adorable family. I also have a Dawson, he is 4 years. Great minds think alike. Sure fun to see your fam.
Launee
Post a Comment